Here’s a terribly sad story that I am reluctant to bring to everyone’s attention. Unfortunatly I feel as if these pets who died should be mourned. At the Seminole County Animal Services building in Sanford, Florida a fire was started and the suspected cause of the blaze was a clothes dryer. Firefighters came to the rescue but couldn’t save all the animals in time. 32 cats and 7 dogs were killed. There were around 270 animals that survived and were treated on the scene and expected to live. It is sad to hear of this tragedy and all we can do is mourn for the lifes lost. Here is the article.

And here are some photos of the survivors…